viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

Working with Teenagers

Every week, I work on my English practicums with a few students. All of them are teenagers. Working with them has given to me many experiences during my practicums. However, there are some things that I like and dislike while working with them.

Talking about the things I like about working with teenagers, I feel happy when they are paying attention when I am teaching because I know they are learning and enriching their knowledge for the future. Moreover, I feel glad when they energetically participate in every activity I do in every class and also when they do their homework assignments.

Nevertheless, there are some things that become hard or dislike when working with teenagers. For instance, I do not like when some students are talking while I am teaching because others may be interested in learning the lesson and those students do not allow them to focus. Furthermore, I dislike when they are doing other things instead of being working on the activities I have assigned them to do. In that case, I have to be monitoring them so they effectively work on the activities.

No matter the moments I enjoy or dislike while working with teenagers. What really cares to me is that they learn and understand English, a language that in a future may open them some gates to professionalism.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario