lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Reflecting on My Last Lesson

Last week, I did my practicum lesson with the students of ninth grade at Centro Escolar Benito Juarez, in Chalchuapa. The lesson I had to taugh was about "The Simple Present Tense." Fortunately, this lesson was assimilated by my students. I know that they learned the lesson because they paid attention, they could answer my questions referred to "The Simple Present Tense" and also they worked correctly in some excercises.

I taught my lesson following the order of my lesson plan because I knew that using my lesson plan the students would learn and assimilate such lesson successfully. Furthermore, charts, images and many examples were used in this lesson so that the students could learn what the Simple Present Tense is about.

If I had the opportunity to teach "The Simple Present Tense" to my students again, I will try to use other sources, such a video. This source will not only explain "The Simple Present Tense" in a different way, but also will keep the students interested and entertained while learning the lesson.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario