viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

My Experience While Learning English

Learning English as a foreign language has benn one of the best things I have experienced in my life. I have I have learned English since I was a child and the more I learn about this foreign language, the more interested I feel. To be honest, at the very beginning of learning English, I just wanted to learn it by my own, I mean, by watching movies, listening to music or reading books in English. Though, My mom wanted me to go to an English academy in order to have a better knowledge in this language. Since I knew that I was going to learn more about English, I did not want to go to that academy because I had to go there every Saturday very early. Even so, my mom forced me to go. Nowadays, I do not regret having gone to that academy because I could improve my vocabulary and fluency during 20 levels. I really thank God and my mom for giving me one of the best experiences in my life.

I have had many teachers in my learning process; however, none of them used a same teaching method. Some used bilingual method, and some used the direct method. But no matter the method they used I am concerned that I learned a lot English an also I learned and enjoy a lot from their teaching methods.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario